About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is for my personal use. It serves as my personal diary as I investigate Chinese internet/gaming companies for investment purpose. If you have any comments or disagreement, please give me feedbacks.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Rumor: Sina will IPO its Weibo division early next year (9/22/2013)

One can find my last Sina related news here:

There is a rumor today that Sina will let its Weibo division go on IPO early next year. The following two articles talks about it:

I don't know how reliable is this rumor. But those two web sites are somewhat reliable.

If this is true, this will be great news considering that Twitter is going to IPO. Sina could probably get a good reaction from Wall Street by hopping on Twitter's coat tail.

end.


No comments:

FAQ

A test for now

Followers