About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is for my personal use. It serves as my personal diary as I investigate Chinese internet/gaming companies for investment purpose. If you have any comments or disagreement, please give me feedbacks.

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Netease – XY3 – Ahead of schedule

During the 4Q Earning Conference call, Netease management said that XY3 will start internal close beta in 2Q2007. But from the following link (from Netease’s official website), XY3 development team will complete the rough draft of a complete XY3 game that allows for the internal close beta by the middle of March. Internal close beta means having company employees as the beta tester. In addition, they are starting to write the first expansion pact of XY3 in parallel. Don’t ask me why they are doing the expansion pact already, I am just the translator.

Link: http://gamebase.163.com/200702/frame_13.html

Clearly, XY3 is progressing nicely and is ahead of schedule.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

FAQ

A test for now

Followers