About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is for my personal use. It serves as my personal diary as I investigate Chinese internet/gaming companies for investment purpose. If you have any comments or disagreement, please give me feedbacks.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Let us get this started

I am very high on the Chinese economy and I would like to take advantage of it.

Based on my background (born in Taiwan which has identical culture and went through this process before) I am absolutely convinced that in the next 20 years, China will keep on growing at an extremely healthy clip. I would like to take advantage of it.

I don't trust the stocks listed on the mainland china because I don't trust their accounting standard.

That limits me to the stocks listed in US stock exchanges. I also don't like state own companies (I am a true capitalist pig!). Therefore, I won't be interested in companies like China Mobile or Unicom until they go completely private.

I created this blog to document my thinking process as well as any new information that I found out. Because of the language differences, many little tidbits of information are out there on the Chinese press can be lost here. I will try to document them here.

This blog is really only for my personal use only. But if it benefit other people, that is fine also.

Don't know how much longer I can do this. But lets get this started.

1 comment:

Chia said...

Hi Henry,
I came across your blog and enjoy reading your analysis.

btw, am Taiwan born too.

Best,
Sylvia

FAQ

A test for now

Followers