About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is for my personal use. It serves as my personal diary as I investigate Chinese internet/gaming companies for investment purpose. If you have any comments or disagreement, please give me feedbacks.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Netease - TX2 - Adds new servers

As predicted in my earlier post this morning, 4 servers are ridiculously insufficient.

Within minutes after 12pm (China time), the 4 servers are flooded. Within 1 hour, NTES adds 5 new servers. That makes it to a total of 9 servers.

Link:
http://tx2.163.com/2007/3/1/413_164807.html

By 3:30pm (China time), another 7 is added. That makes it to a total of 16 servers.

Link:
http://tx2.163.com/2007/3/1/413_171356.html

It is still day time in China and most of the players are either in school or at work. That means NTES will add more new servers tonight (that will be tomorrow morning US time). I also predict another round of adding servers this weekend.

No comments:

FAQ

A test for now

Followers