TX2 will have open beta on 3/1/2007. The company called it the 2nd stage of open beta. But it is actually just regular open beta.
the link: http://tx2.163.com/2007/2/5/413_155967.html
It probably has something to do with the recent NCTY's announcement that WOW's expansion pact, the Burning Crusade, is coming to China.
I don't think the open beta will last more than 1 month. My best guess is commercial operation on late March.
I don't NCTY can modify the WOW expansion pact fast enough. Thus, it will probably give TX2 a few months to gather momentum.
About this Blog
The purpose of this blog is for my personal use. It serves as my personal diary as I investigate Chinese internet/gaming companies for investment purpose. If you have any comments or disagreement, please give me feedbacks.
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2009 (65)
- ► 2008 (67)
- Netease - TX2 - Adds new servers
- Netease - FF2 - Expansion pact close beta
- Netease – TX2 – Open beta preview
- NTES - TX2 - Only 4 servers
- NTES - TX2 - Video
- Netease - My takes on the 4Q conference call
- 4th Q Conference Call Highlight
- Netease - A great article on NTES
- Netease - TX2 - Open Beta on 3/1/2007
- Netease - FF2 Info
- Netease - DT - New Expansion Pact
- Netease - XYQ - servers consolidation
- XYQ's new expansion pact out on 1/23/2007
- XY2's last expansion pact
- Let us get this started
- ▼ February (15)