About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is for my personal use. It serves as my personal diary as I investigate Chinese internet/gaming companies for investment purpose. If you have any comments or disagreement, please give me feedbacks.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Netease - TX2 - Open Beta on 3/1/2007

TX2 will have open beta on 3/1/2007. The company called it the 2nd stage of open beta. But it is actually just regular open beta.

the link: http://tx2.163.com/2007/2/5/413_155967.html

It probably has something to do with the recent NCTY's announcement that WOW's expansion pact, the Burning Crusade, is coming to China.

I don't think the open beta will last more than 1 month. My best guess is commercial operation on late March.

I don't NCTY can modify the WOW expansion pact fast enough. Thus, it will probably give TX2 a few months to gather momentum.

No comments:

FAQ

A test for now

Followers