XYQ's new expansion pact is coming out slowly on 1/23/07. They are probably coming out in several stages. The first stage of the pact went out on 1/23.
Info on the new expansion pact:
With the major expansion pact from both XY2 and XYQ out, (DaTang's also coming out with expansion), we are probably going to see much increased user numbers in the next 3 months.
Then after that we will probably see launch of TX2 (a game that will have the potential to eventually rival XY2).
After that, two free-to-play games (FF3 and another game based on DaTang engine) shall be out after TX2.
Right after that, XY3 shall be out.
2007 is going to be an extremely busy year for Netease. At least two major games (TX2 and XY3) will be out as well as 2 free-to-play games. Those are just the minimal amount of games that we know so far. Most likely there will be more.
2007 is going to be a very fruitful year for Netease investors.
About this Blog
The purpose of this blog is for my personal use. It serves as my personal diary as I investigate Chinese internet/gaming companies for investment purpose. If you have any comments or disagreement, please give me feedbacks.
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2009 (65)
- ► 2008 (67)
- Netease - TX2 - Adds new servers
- Netease - FF2 - Expansion pact close beta
- Netease – TX2 – Open beta preview
- NTES - TX2 - Only 4 servers
- NTES - TX2 - Video
- Netease - My takes on the 4Q conference call
- 4th Q Conference Call Highlight
- Netease - A great article on NTES
- Netease - TX2 - Open Beta on 3/1/2007
- Netease - FF2 Info
- Netease - DT - New Expansion Pact
- Netease - XYQ - servers consolidation
- XYQ's new expansion pact out on 1/23/2007
- XY2's last expansion pact
- Let us get this started
- ▼ February (15)