About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is for my personal use. It serves as my personal diary as I investigate Chinese internet/gaming companies for investment purpose. If you have any comments or disagreement, please give me feedbacks.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

NTES - TX2 - Only 4 servers

I had been keeping track of the progress of TX2 and I think it is going to be a great game.

But some times, I do have reservations about their marketing (or lack of).

They are going to start out with 4 servers for the 3/1 open beta.

So far, they haven't really even started their marketing champaign yet (just on some game websites or QQ).

I know they will overflow and they will add new servers after half an hour. But only 4 to start out with? To provide some perspective, XYQ has about 460 servers.

Link:
http://tx2.163.com/2007/2/28/413_158252.html

No comments:

FAQ

A test for now

Followers