I had been keeping track of the progress of TX2 and I think it is going to be a great game.
But some times, I do have reservations about their marketing (or lack of).
They are going to start out with 4 servers for the 3/1 open beta.
So far, they haven't really even started their marketing champaign yet (just on some game websites or QQ).
I know they will overflow and they will add new servers after half an hour. But only 4 to start out with? To provide some perspective, XYQ has about 460 servers.
About this Blog
The purpose of this blog is for my personal use. It serves as my personal diary as I investigate Chinese internet/gaming companies for investment purpose. If you have any comments or disagreement, please give me feedbacks.
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2009 (65)
- ► 2008 (67)
- Netease - TX2 - Adds new servers
- Netease - FF2 - Expansion pact close beta
- Netease – TX2 – Open beta preview
- NTES - TX2 - Only 4 servers
- NTES - TX2 - Video
- Netease - My takes on the 4Q conference call
- 4th Q Conference Call Highlight
- Netease - A great article on NTES
- Netease - TX2 - Open Beta on 3/1/2007
- Netease - FF2 Info
- Netease - DT - New Expansion Pact
- Netease - XYQ - servers consolidation
- XYQ's new expansion pact out on 1/23/2007
- XY2's last expansion pact
- Let us get this started
- ▼ February (15)